RTT for Everyone
Award-Winning RTT is a hybrid hypno-visualization method that harnesses the most powerful potential on the planet – the mind! This Marisa Peer Method of RTT® is gaining global recognition as one of the most effective help available. RTT has been developed and fine-tuned for 30 years by internationally acclaimed Hypnotherapist Marisa Peer.
WHICH TOPICS CAN BE ADDRESSED WITH RTT?
- low self-esteem, self-doubt, self-criticism, social anxiety, etc.
- Health Problems
- insomnia, anxiety, claustrophobia, stress, low immunity, migraines, pains and aches, skin problems, fertility, weight loss, etc.
- Bad Habits and Addictions -unhealthy eating habits, shopping, drinking, biting nails, smoking, etc.
- Financial Challenges
- money beliefs, financial stability, poor performance at work, presentation skills, leadership, business and selling services, etc.
- fear of getting hurt, fear of commitment, painful experiences and past traumas, jealousy, repetitive patterns of dating, unable to trust, loyalty issues, etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Rapid – (in comparison to many other therapies) there is usually only a 1-3 number of sessions required per issue.
Transformational – it gets to the root cause of your issue (rather than deal with the symptoms). Once this deepest, undesired, level is identified, it can be released.
Therapeutic – it works on proven methods that can guide you, even if you are resistant to relaxing and visualizing, letting go, or need a more supportive form of healing.
Permanent – it is not a temporary fix that lasts only until another life challenge appears and the old wound opens up. This method identifies, negotiates, and eliminates, the old undesired beliefs. After that, through a transformational process, new and desired beliefs can be installed in your neural pathways (the ‘hardwiring’ part of the brain). As a result, it leads to new feelings and behaviors installed at the deepest level of the subconscious mind.
Find us on Google & Instagram @weight.loss.fort.myers
We are currently located in Fort Myers, Florida. One-on-one and group RTT sessions are available for residents of Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, SWFL, and other parts of the World through Zoom.